RR vs KKR, IPL 2024 70-Match Preview: Who will be today’s winner?

IPL 2024 excitement is at its peak and Rajasthan Royals (RR) are all set to host Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) in their final league-stage match. The match will be played at the Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Guwahati, which is RR’s home.

Follow Us: 

IPL 2024: RR vs KKR
IPL 2024: RR vs KKR

Both teams have already reached the playoffs, but this match is still extremely important. This match could potentially be a repeat of IPL 2024 Qualifier 1 if RR beats KKR in this match or both Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) and RR lose. For this reason, this match cannot be ignored.

The average first innings score at Barsapara Cricket Stadium is 180 runs, making it a high-scoring ground. RR have won one match and lost two at this venue. However, this will be the first time that these two teams will face each other on this ground.

RR are currently on a losing streak and will look to enter the business end of the tournament with a win in their final league-stage match. On the other hand, KKR would also like to maintain their momentum.

It is largely on par when it comes to head-to-head record and form in the current season. Both the teams have won 14-14 times out of 28 matches played so far. However, based on the current form, KKR looks slightly ahead.

Expert Opinion & Prediction

Google’s Win Predictor gives KKR the edge with a 53% chance of winning the match, while RR has a 47% chance of winning the match. However, no team can be taken lightly as anything is possible in a competitive tournament like IPL.

This match is going to be very exciting and tough. Both the teams will try to give their best performance and it will be interesting to see which team wins. This match is going to be a great experience for cricket fans and its result could have a big impact on the structure of the playoffs.

This league-stage match of IPL 2024 will definitely prove to be an exciting and memorable encounter for cricket fans.

Read Also-

Leave a comment

fantasy ipl,fantasy cricket,my circle11,fantasy app,fantasy ipl,fantasy cricket,my circle111,fantasy app,fantasy ipl,fantasy cricket,dream11,fantasy app,fantasy ipl,fantasy cricket,dream11,fantasy app,fantasy cricket,today match prediction dream 11,dream big dream 11,howzat,today match prediction dream 11,my dream11,fan2play,daily fantasy sports,cricket my circle11, today match dream 11 prediction, my circle11